top of page
THE MAGISTER CURIOSITY
- in which scenes are set, threats are made, deaths occur, stuff explodes and a dwarf gets the proper raving ’ump.
- in which journeys are offered, liberties taken and truths are about to be laid bare.
- in which one gets carried away, another gets taken in and someone else gets a rude awakening.
- in which a graveyard gets lively, a gaol offers freedom and a grand hotel is really no place to be.
- in which relief in the shape of a saggy, busted old beauty and a hot and hairy squeeze prove most welcome.
- in which there's a mounting problem, a growing doubt and a killing end...?
bottom of page